- Feeling less motivated to go to work lately ?
- Wondering if you’ve chosen your career path wisely ?
- Have you been in the same job for a long time and sometimes begin to doubt your abilities ?
- Do you want to evolve but feel stuck ?
- Do you enjoy your work but don’t see yourself doing the same thing for years to come ?
These few situations illustrate the cases where career coaching is the appropriate answer to allow you to bounce back and move forward in your professional life.
Here is a range of possible situations that we can address:
- Taking stock of the current situation
- Become aware of your values and deep motivations
- Reconnecting you to what’s important to you
- Identify new career paths that suit you
- Helping you make decisions and overcome blockages
- Accompany you towards change: professional repositioning, CV, LinkedIn, selection interviews.
- Identify your strengths and talents that you need using in your career
- Clarify the fields of activities in which to deploy your skills
- List the organisations you can apply to in case of change
- Feeling legitimate to apply and ready for selection interviews
- Learn how to sell yourself and feel authentic about it
- Refocus on what is important to you
- Achieve a work-life balance
- Are you overwhelmed with work and struggling to set priorities right now ?
- Do you tend to be a perfectionist and have trouble delegating ?
- Would you like to learn how to manage your stress and emotions in the workplace ?
- You are in charge of a team and would like to be able to communicate better with everyone ?
- Would you like to strengthen your position as a manager ?
Professional coaching is the key to enabling you to live a quality professional life, where you will be able to express your full potential!
Here are a few examples of the work we can do together:
- Giving you the tools for effective interpersonal communication.
- Working on your assertiveness and charisma in public
- Develop your emotional intelligence
- Reinforce your self-confidence
- Improve your managerial skills
- Manage your stress and prevent burnout
What results to expect ?
- You will be able to better prioritize your personal and professional priorities.
- You learn how to manage your resources and energy more efficiently
- You will develop a fair amount of self-confidence
- You experience better interpersonal relationships
- You feel that you reinvest your work and your private life