1. The privacy of our website visitors is very important to us, and we are committed to preserving it. This policy explains what we do with your personal information.
B. Types of data collected?
If you visit our site, the following data may be collected, stored and used:
1. Information about your computer, including your IP address, geographic location, telephone number, browser type, browser version and operating system.
2. Information about the number of visits to and your use of this website, including the referring source, length of visit, pages viewed and website navigation paths.
3. Information you enter when registering on our website, such as your email address.
4. Information you enter when you complete a contact form, chat with our staff, request a callback, or make an appointment. (Information needed to complete the requested interaction: Last name, first name, phone number, email address, date of birth, gender, details of the request, etc.)
5. Information you enter to subscribe to our emails and/or newsletters.
6. Information that you post on our website with the intention of publishing on the internet (posting comments).
7. Any other personal information you send us.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
C. Use of personal data
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes identified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website.
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
1. To administer our website and our business
2. To personalize our website for you
3. Enable your use of the services available on our website
4. Provide the services you request through our website
5. Send you marketing and/or commercial communications
6. Send you email notifications that you have specifically requested.
7. Sending you our email newsletter if you have signed up for it (you can unsubscribe at any time).
8. Handling inquiries and complaints made by or about you in relation to the following: our website
9: To keep our website secure and prevent fraud.
10. To verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website services
11. To run contests
12. To manage requests for access, rectification and opposition rights.
13. Other uses
We will not, without your express consent, provide your personal information to any third party for their direct marketing or that of another third party
D. Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to our employees or officers, insurers, professional advisors, agents, suppliers or subcontractors on a reasonable basis and when necessary for the purposes set out in this policy
We reserve the right, however, to use your personal information or make it publicly available, if required by law, to safeguard the integrity of the website, to comply with your request, or to cooperate with legal proceedings or matters of public interest
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
1. Cookie retention period
Google Analytics: These cookies collect anonymous information about how you use our website as a visitor. The aim is to improve our website and to better adapt it to the needs of our visitors. We do not collect any personal data. The information is kept for 38 months.
2. Purpose of cookies
Cookies may be used for statistical purposes, in particular to optimize the services rendered to the User, based on the processing of information concerning the frequency of access, the personalization of pages as well as the operations carried out and the information consulted.
You are informed that the publisher of this website may place cookies on your terminal. The cookie records information relating to navigation on the service (the pages you consulted, the date and time of the consultation…) that we can read during your subsequent visits.
F. Retention of technical data
1. Duration of storage of technical data
The technical data are kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes mentioned above.
G. Retention Period for Personal Data and Anonymization
1. Retention of data for the duration of the contractual relationship
Personal data that are processed are not kept beyond the time necessary to fulfill the obligations defined at the time of the conclusion of the contract or the predefined duration of the contractual relationship.
2. Storage of anonymized data beyond the contractual relationship / after deletion of the customer account.
3. Deletion of data after account deletion
Means of data purging are set up in order to provide for the effective deletion of data as soon as the period of conservation or archiving necessary for the achievement of the determined or imposed purposes is reached. You also have the right to delete your data at any time by contacting the Editor of this website.
We may update this policy from time to time by posting a new version on our website.
I. Information to the User in case of a security breach
We undertake to implement all appropriate technical and organisational measures in order to guarantee a level of security appropriate to the risks of accidental, unauthorised or illegal access, disclosure, alteration, loss or destruction of personal data concerning you. In the event that we become aware of unlawful access to your personal data stored on our servers or those of our service providers, or of unauthorized access resulting in the risks identified above, we undertake to:
1. Notify you of the incident as soon as possible;
2. Examine the causes of the incident and inform you of them;
3. take reasonable steps to mitigate any adverse effects and damages that may result from the incident
J. Limitation of liability
Under no circumstances may the commitments defined in the above points relating to notification in the event of a security breach be assimilated to any recognition of fault or responsibility for the occurrence of the incident in question.
K. Data Access and Portability
At any time, you can request access to your personal data, you also have the right to rectify, modify or delete your data. A copy of your data can also be provided to you. This data must be provided in an open and easily reusable format.
L. Pre-merger / pre-acquisition information
In the event that we become involved in a merger, acquisition or other form of divestiture of assets, we are committed to maintaining the confidentiality of your personal data and to informing you before your personal data is transferred or subjected to new privacy rules.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection authority: http://autoriteprotectiondonnees.be