My career path
Graduated with a Master II in Law from the Law Faculties of Strasbourg and Montpellier, I worked for about fifteen years in the European public affairs sector for the retail, food and pharmaceutical industries. At the dawn of my forties, juggling between my career as a lobbyist and my family life, I felt the need to play a role in the vision of a more humanistic professional world. Listening to my inner voice that was becoming more and more pressing, I then made the choice to leave a clear-cut path to train myself for the profession of professional coach.
Thanks to my experience in the corporate sector and enriched by several high-level training courses in coaching, I benefit from a double competence to accompany people facing challenges in their professional life in order to give them the keys to progress.
My credo: to grow the potential that is in you to bring you to more well-being and personal performance, in accordance with yourself.
- Université de droit de Strasbourg, France : Master in Civil and Commercial Law (1996)
- Université de droit de Montpellier, France : Master II in Consumer and Competition Law (1998)
- Professional Certified Coach (Linkup Coaching, Paris – Master II equivalent coach training program accredited by European Mentoring & Coaching Council, 2014)
- Coach practitioner I, II et III (Leading & Coaching Academy, Brussels, 2015-2018)
- Ennéagramme (Cécile Roth et Barbara Ghyssel, psychologues, 2014)
- Career Coaching certificate (Philippe Declercq MCC, 2015)
- The Hudson Wheel: coaching life’s transitions (Sylvie Timmers PCC, 2015)
- Transactional analysis (Pierre-Jean De Jonghe, MCC, 2015)
- Process Communication Certified Coach (Kahler Communication International, 2016)
- Business & Team Coaching (Philippe Declercq MCC, 2017)
- Leadership program based on neurosciences (Institut du neuro-cognitivisme, 2017)
- Crisis, transition and changes (Robert Dilts seminar, 2018))
- The Human Element, the Corner Stone (Geneviève Liot, 2019)
- DISC Practitioner (Assessment 24×7, 2020)
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming Practitioner (Spiral Academy affiliated to NLP Santa Cruz Academy, 2020)
- Group facilitation with DISC (Assessments 24×7, 2021)
- Organization and Relation Systems Coaching – ORSC (Center for Right Relationship Global, The NL, 2021/2022)
In my coaching practice, I am committed to building a solid alliance with my interlocutor, based on mutual trust, active listening and non-judgement.
Passionate about the coaching profession, I am constantly training myself in order to have at my disposal a range of tools and reading grids to better accompany my clients, while respecting their person. My intervention aims to strengthen each person so that they regain their full power and autonomy of action.
Novo Coaching – Contact
Contact your business coach in Brussels
To learn more about my coaching services for companies or individuals, contact me. I remain at your disposal to inform and advise you, but also to make your appointments in my office in Brussels.