PCC Certified Professional Coach
(+ 800 hours of practice)
Member of the International Coaching Federation ICF
My career path
Graduated with a Master II in Law from the Law Faculties of Strasbourg and Montpellier, I worked for about fifteen years in the European public affairs sector for the retail, food and pharmaceutical industries. At the dawn of my forties, juggling between my career as a lobbyist and my family life, I felt the need to play a role in the vision of a more humanistic professional world. Listening to my inner voice that was becoming more and more pressing, I then made the choice to leave a clear-cut path to train myself for the profession of professional coach.
Thanks to my experience in the corporate sector and enriched by several high-level training courses in coaching, I benefit from a double competence to accompany people facing challenges in their professional life in order to give them the keys to progress.
My credo: to grow the potential that is in you to bring you to more well-being and personal performance, in accordance with yourself.
- E.S.S. Consumer and Competition Law (University of Law of Montpellier, France – 1998)
- Master of Private Law (University of Law of Strasbourg, France – 1996)
- Certification in coaching at Master II level (European Training Centre for Professional Coaching Linkup Coaching, Paris – 2014)
- Coaching practitioner training – Levels I, II and III (Leading & Coaching Academy, Brussels, 2015 – 2018)
- Discovery of self and others with the Enneagram (Cécile Roth, psychologist, 2013)
- Career coaching (Philippe Declercq PCC, 2015)
- Accompanying Life Transitions with the Hudson Wheel (Sylvie Timmers PCC, 2015)
- The Keys to the Relationship, Transactional Analysis (Pierre-Jean De Jonghe MCC, 2015)
- Certified Process Communication Model Coach (Kahler Communication Europe, 2016)
- Neuroscience-based stress and emotion management (Catherine Schwenicke, Institute of Neurocognitivism, 2017)
- Business and team coaching (Philippe Declercq PCC, 2017)
- Organisational Systemic (Dr. J. Fradin, Institute of Neurocognitivism, 2017)
- Crises, Transitions and Change (seminar by Robert Dilts, 2018)
- Qualitative Systemic of relations (Prof. Alex Muchielli, Paris, 2019)
- NLP, the basics (Resources Institute, 2019)
- The Human Element according to Will Schulz (Geneviève Liot, 2019)
- – NLP Practitioner – ongoing (Spiral Academy affiliated with NLPU Santa Cruz)
In my coaching practice, I am committed to building a solid alliance with my interlocutor, based on mutual trust, active listening and non-judgement.
Passionate about the coaching profession, I am constantly training myself in order to have at my disposal a range of tools and reading grids to better accompany my clients, while respecting their person. My intervention aims to strengthen each person so that they regain their full power and autonomy of action.